What To Expect
We consider the first visit to our offices to be one of the most important visits at Victoria Court Dental. During this initial visit, we collect all your necessary medical history information. Additional information about your visit and about our office will be provided to you, and there are more resources on this website for your future reference. Whether your initial visit is a consultation or a dental cleaning, we strive to make you feel welcome to our practice in every way possible!
In terms of technology, Victoria Court Dental has been leading the way to ensure your optimum oral health and keeping your teeth looking their best.
- Digital X-rays provide a picture of your whole mouth in just one shot, a key diagnostic tool for abnormalities.
- Panoramic X-rays allow us to take a picture of your whole mouth in just one shot.
- Ceph X-rays let us take a picture that includes your airways letting us better treat certain disorders.
- The iTero dental impression system allows us to scan your teeth to make dental models with less hassle for patients; we said goodbye to the goopy mess and deliver a better experience.
- And finally, our Invisalign aligners offer all the strength of traditional braces while being virtually invisible and feeling more comfortable.
In order to make scheduling appointments as seamless as possible, we request that you call one of our offices to discuss any openings or schedulings. You can request an appointment via this website, or call the number directly during our open office hours. Our friendly team will assist to you in scheduling and final confirmation.
Insurance & Financing
If you have any questions about your dental insurance coverage, please contact our offices and let our team assist you.
Our payment options are: